YourSourceforArticles is your place on the Internet where freelance writers and editors can find each other. It works as follows:
1. The writer emails her or his article or story (non-fiction or fiction) and photo(s) (if accompanying) to us at Freelancewritersgallery@yahoo.com. Specify whether your work is fiction or non-fiction. Place your Copyright notice on all materials you send to us. All copyrights remain with you, the writer, for our purposes.
2. We will evaluate the article for suitable content (we get to decide if it's appropriate) and quality of writing.
3. If we accept the article and/or photo(s) for publication, we get one-time, non-exclusive rights. We do not pay to post your article or photo(s), but also we don't charge the writer for our posting the material either (some do).
4. We will post your material for three months or until you let us know it sells.
5. Your contact information will accompany the post so that editors can contact and negotiate payment and publication with you directly. We don't make a dime off of you or the publication.
6. Our source of income will be from advertising; our reward will be knowing that you, the writer, has another avenue for showing your work and possibilities for publication.
7. You can go to our Contacts Page and send your email and finished article and/or photo(s) to us at Freelancewritersgallery@yahoo.com. We will reply within a few days to inform you that your materials are accepted or rejected. Include your email and home or business address, and your phone number, in case we need to contact you. When we inform you regarding your article or story, it will be by email (except in unusual situations).
8. We will not accept pornographic, overtly violent or sexually explicit, racist, or otherwise denigrating of other groups or individuals, untruthful and/or fake news, libelous and slanderous materials. Keep it civil and you'll be okay.
9. Format: Your article/e-text should be in Microsoft Word in rtf format, 14 point, Times Roman type, single space is fine, with doube space between the paragraphs. Your name, address, phone number, email address, date of authorship, date of submission, a brief (truthful) auto-bio about yourself, and whether your submission has been published, by who and when. Be sure you have the right to submit a previously-published piece to us.
Attn: Jim Young, Editor
JLY Public Relations,
Sycamore Press Div.,
(Click on "SourceforArticles")